Friday, November 12, 2010

Little Miss Sassy-Pants

Scene:  Evie is taking a bath, I come in to check on her...
Me:  Evie, did you put that towel in the tub?
Evie: Yes.
Me:  Evie, you are not supposed to put towels in the tub!
Evie: Well, it's a little late now.

Scene:  Evie crawls into my bed about 2 am. into the empty space Ben usually occupies.  I let her f or a few minuted and then I say...
Me:  Ev it's time to go back to your bed.
Evie: I don't want to, I'm scared.
Me:  You can turn on the bathroom light.
Evie:  YOU can turn on the bathroom light, but I'M pretty much gonna sleep right here.

Scene:  Evie is looking through the Toys R Us catalog
Evie:  I think I'm going to have Santa bring me this WHOLE page.
Me:  I don't think Santa is going to bring you the whole page.
Evie: She looks at me for a minute, smirks and then says: That's what you think.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH she's straight from a sitcom. I love these comments they're fricken' hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is so Evie! She is a laugh riot!!! I'm sure in the moment for mom, not so funny, but after, really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Man, I need to learn from her! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete