Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How You Celebrate Labor Day in a Red State

Photos courtesy of my two sons. I was not there to witness this particular excursion. I have been informed, however, that if my homestead ever needs defendin', my kids area a pretty decent shot.



Isaac, bringing back the Old West and the 80's in one afternoon.

Sisters Joy and Lora-- Why yes, they are both still eligible, send inquires here!

"I'm back, but this time I'm armed."

The instigator, my dad, and his posse.  My nephew, Max, was apparently raised on the mean streets of Idaho Falls.

Little Evie Oakley: No need for Dad to carry a shotgun when you've got your own to fend off the boys.

FYI: That is not a cigarette in my sister's mouth, it is a lollipop.  Nothing says dangerous like a lollipop and an Aeropostale sweatshirt.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, did you do these pictures on Picasa??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My face looks messed! Haha but that was such a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel-
    No I just did them on the new dashboard for blogger. You can add captions, pick the size and it adds the border. I didn't even know what picasa was til I just googled it ! :)

    ReplyDelete